Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Trails

Time To Say Goodbye
After tonight the Matt Leinart era in Arizona is most likely coming to close.  It was a filled with a lot of hope, and a lot of disappointment.  If I was a gambling man I'd say that he is going to be a New York Football Giant in 24 hours.  I'm pretty sure he'll settle for that backup role now.  Just hopefully we can get something for him, and we don't have to just cut him.  We need old Al Davis to get involved and get in a bidding war.  Unless he really wants to start, then he can go play with Maurice Clarett in Omaha in the UFL.

How about Max Hall tonight?  That pretty much seals the deal.  He looks fantastic. He has fire and intensity and a damn good arm to boot.  Thank you Bronco Mendenhall for running a pro offense and getting this kid ready for us.  I'm sure Whiz feels pretty comfortable with Hall as his backup now, so that pretty much seals Matt's fate.

Anderson looked solid as well.  When he came here there was a lot of talk of fixing his mechanics and helping him with touch passes.  They didn't say he was poorly coached by the old Mangenius last year, but it seemed to be implied.  That would be something if Whiz cleans up his inconsistencies with proper mechanics, because he has a cannon and when he is on he is on. 

Apology To Whiz
Sorry for defending Leinart and saying I thought he should be the starting quarterback of this team.  You know much more then I do, and I should get some credit for never doubting you.  I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. 

Now that I've said that, let's get this season started. 

In Whisenhunt We Trust,
Ozzy


No comments:

Post a Comment